Audrain & Callaway Counties
Real Estate & Personal Property Auction
One Owner, Two Counties, 634 +/- Acres in 6 Tracts Ranging from 20 Acres to 209 Acres
From the overpass on Highway 54 on the south side of Mexico, MO, go south 2 miles on Highway 54 turn left at the crossover and go straight east to the farm, (cross the north bound lanes of Hwy. 54)
Houston Farm Inc. – 22011 ACR 844 – Mexico, MO 65265
PRE-AUCTION VIEWING of REAL ESTATE
Friday – November 19, 2021 from 2 PM to 4 PM
Wheeler Auctions representatives will be available to answer your questions.
Auction day schedule. We will start at 10:00 AM with the real estate, then follow-up with the miscellaneous, tractors, equipment and trucks. There is a good shed at the auction location that we will use to conduct the real estate auction in.
Directions to TRACTS 1 & 2 at Audrain County Farm: From the overpass on Highway 54 on the south side of Mexico, MO, go south 2 miles on Highway 54 (cross the north bound lanes of Hwy. 54) turn left at the crossover and go straight east to the farm. Houston Farm Inc. – 22011 ACR 844 – Mexico, MO 65265
Audrain County Real Estate consist of 129+/- total acres offered in two tracts, both with good blacktop road frontage and access This farm is located in Township 50N, Range 9W, Section 26 of Audrain County MO.
TRACT 1: 20+/- Acres with frontage all along the west side on ACR 844, it is basically all open and currently being used for hay production and grazing with the balance consisting of a small patch of woods and some scattered trees. The tract has a cattle tight fence around it and rural water is available.
TRACT 2: 109 +/- Acres that is virtually all open and currently in row crop production. It has frontage and access off ACR 844 along the west end.
NOTE: The Houston Family has already made arrangements to sell John and Wanda’s house, buildings and approximately 9+/- acres, so that portion of the Houston property will not be offered at public auction.
Directions to TRACTS 3 ,4, 5 & 6 at the Callaway County Farm. From the overpass on Highway 54 at the south side of Mexico, MO go south 4 miles on Highway 54 to the Audrain/Callaway County Line at Callaway County Road 1068, turn left crossover northbound lane of Hwy. 54 and go east 2.2 miles to Tract 3 on the right, continue on east on Callaway County Road 1068 1/3 mile to Callaway County Road 1069, turn right and go south 1/4 mile to Tract 4 on the right and Tract 5 on the left. Continue south just a short distance to Tract 6 in the southeast corner of Callaway County Roads 1069 and 1066. Address for Callaway County property is 205 County Road 1069 – Auxvasse, MO 65231
Callaway County Farm 494+/- acres offered in Tracts 3,4,5 and 6 in Township 49N, Range 8W, Section 5 and 6 in Callaway County MO
TRACT 3: 125+/- acres with frontage and access off ACR 1068 along the north side. This tract is primarily open and currently in row crop production with the balance in wooded draws and fence rows.
TRACT 4: 209 +/- Acres with frontage and access along the east side on CCR 1069. This tract is primarily open and in either row crop or being used for hay production or permanent pasture.
Improvements on this tract include John’s back grounding operation. There is an operational feeding set-up that consist of a Harvestore silo, grinding and mixing room with roller mill and supplement bin and a belt conveyor with covered two-sided concrete bunk to accommodate approximately 65 to 70 head per side. This entire set-up is functional, working and ready to be used.
In additional there is a large livestock barn, machine shed and other livestock support buildings. In addition, there is a large sucker road corral system set-up to work, catch and load out cattle. This tract is fenced and cross fenced and has a working deep well that serves several automatic waterers. This tract offers some of the most level productive land.
TRACT 5: “Little Montana” consist of 80 +/- acres and lies in the northeast corner of the Junction of CCR 1069 and 1066. It has a deep well on it and small building, it is fenced and primarily open and currently being used for row crop production.
TRACT 6: Consist of 80+/- acres and lies in the southeast corner of the Junction of CCR 1069 and 1066, this tract is open along the north and west side and is currently in row crop production with the balance in a wooded draw along the south side and this tract is fenced.
NOTE: There is a culvert under CCR 0169 to allow cattle to pass back and forth between Tracts 4 and 6.
A survey of both farms and all five tracts has been commissioned by the seller and will be done by sale day. We will use the survey amounts for the contracts and closing purposes.
We will be selling the property by the acre using the choice method for tracts 1 to 6.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Buyer will pay down 10% sale day with the balance due and possession given at closing in 30 days or less. The title and deed preparation and closing costs to be split 50/50 between the Sellers and Buyer. All 2021 farm income will be retained by the Sellers and the 2021 Property taxes will be paid by the Sellers. The current crop tenancy terminates at the end of the year.
TITLE WORK: Audrain County Title – 120 N. Jefferson – Mexico, MO 65265 phone 573-581-5136
- 1982 JD 4440 tractor, cab, quad range trans., dual hyds., rear & front weights, 3 entry steps, 20.8R x 38 tires, 5,579 hours
- 1968 JD 4020 diesel tractor, syncro range trans., factory wide front, dual hyds., 18.4 x 34 tires w/ JD 46A hyd. front loader
- 1967 JD 4020 diesel tractor, syncro range trans., single hyd., w/ after market add on remote, factory wide front, 18.4 x 34 tires
- 1957 AC WD-45 tractor, factory wide front, P/S, hyd. remote, rear weights, 14.9 x 28 tires, w/ Farm Hand hyd. front loader
- JD Cat II quick hitch
- Set 20.8R x 38 clamp-on duals with hardware
- Set 18.4 x 34 JD rims & tires w/ hubs
- JD MX 15 – 15’ hyd. fold rotary cutter, safety chains, 540 RPM, pneumatic tires
- Woods Batwing hyd. fold MD 315 rotary cutter, 1000 RPM, PTO, solid tires, safety chains
- JD 3 pt. 7’ sickle bar mower
- 2 – Two prong 3 pt. big bale mover
- 3 Pt. swivel blade
- Danuser F-8, 3 pt. post hole digger & extension w/ 9” bit
- 24’ Bit for post hole digger
- JD “N” manure spreader, PTO double beater
- Gehl Hi Throw PTO silage blower
PICKUPS – TRAILERS
- 2011 Chevy 3500 HD pickup, reg. cab, long bed w/ ball hitch, auto. trans., 4WD, spray-on bed liner, 6.0 gas eng., P/S, P/B, A/C. 76,844 miles
- 2007 Chevy 2500 HD pickup, 4WD, Vortex 6.0 eng., auto. trans., long bed, reg. cab, P/S, P/B, A/C, 162,336 miles
- 1986 Ford F-250 pickup, 2WD, auto. trans., reg. cab, 5.8-liter 351 gas motor, w/ 8’ Maxwell steel flatbed & gooseneck hitch
- 2005 Wilson aluminum Ranch Hand 7’ x 24’ stock trailer, 2 divider gates
- Homemade bumper hitch hay trailer
LIVESTOCK EQUIPMENT – MISC.
- Lot of used T- posts
- Lot of used tin
- 9 – Metal bale rings
- My D Handy pickup bed feed tank w/ 12v motor
- 10- 10’ Poly lined feed bunks
GENERATOR – SHOP TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
- JD AC-G 8010 S-E portable generator, 8000 Max 6900 Continuous Watts, electric start
- 3000 Lb. hyd. shop hoist on casters
- Continental 30-ton hyd. shop press
- Metal welding table
- Floor model 110v metal band saw
- Acetylene torch set w tanks, gauges & cart
- Craftsman 15” floor model drill press, 1,000
- Chicago double bit grinder on stand, 110v
- Makita 12” cut-off saw on stand
- Lincoln 225 AMP welder
- Lot of pneumatic tools
- Lot of combination wrenches
- Lot of socket sets, 1/2″& 3/4″
- Jawhorse shop stand
- 3 Sets of three metal lockers
In addition to the listed personal property will be 2 to 3 wagon loads of miscellaneous farm and shop supplies.
ATVs – LAWNMOWER
- Honda Fourtrax ATV, 4 x 4
- Commuter 340CC 3-wheeler
- Hussle 12v ATV sprayer
- Cub Cadet The Tank M54 zero-turn riding lawnmower, 1317.7 hours w/ Kawasaki 23 HP engine, 54” deck
AUCTIONEER NOTE: Wheeler Auctions and The Harrison Family feel very fortunate to be commissioned to conduct the Houston Real Estate and Personal Property Auction.
John Houston was a pillar of the Audrain County and Mexico Area Ag community known for his vast livestock and farming knowledge. Admired by all that knew and dealt with him for his high degree of character, integrity and sense of fair play.
Audrain Country Soil Maps
Callaway County Soil Maps
JOHN HOUSTON ESTATE
|This sale bill is subject to additions and deletions.|
All announcements made day of the sale take precedence over this advertising.
Not responsible for accidents or theft.