284 +/- Acres
in three tracts in Monroe County, MO in Township 54N, Range 12W,
Sections 5 & 8 . There is rural water along MCR 1126.
174 +/- Acres with frontage on the south side on MCR 1126 & 1129 and on the east side has frontage on MCR 1137 which dead ends. Primarily all tillable with terraces and currently in soybeans with the balance in waterways, and small patches of timber. FSA calls 147.72 acres tillable
100 +/- Acres accessed off the north side from MCR 1126. According to
the FSA office there are 43.53 acres tillable with the balance being in timber. This
is an ideal recreational tract with some farm income.
10 +/- Acres with frontage along the north side on MCR 1126 . This
tract has a 50 x 104 pole frame structure with metal roof and sides, currently
being used as a machine shed/shop. It has a gravel floor and one 24’ roll back
door and is wired for 110 and 220v electric. There is an approximate 2 acre
beautiful well stocked lake on this tract with a well-developed RV camping spot that
overlooks the lake. The RV spot has a 30’ x 40’ pole structure with metal roof,
partial sides and is plumbed for rural water with its own meter, and its own septic
system. There is 100-amp electric service.
Three Butler grain bins, one 4,500 bushel and two 3,500-bushel bins with drying floors, augers, one LPG heater and fan for all three bins (The possession and use
of the grain bins have been leased out until March 1, 2021. After that the new
buyer will have full possession).
Note on cost of electricity on Tract 3: There is currently a separate electric meter on Tract 3 that the seller and grain bin tenant split the cost of the use of electric.
The sellers pay $23.00 per month and the grain bin tenant pays the balance.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
10% Down sale day with the balance due at closing in 30
days or less. The cost of deed preparation, title work and title insurance premium
will be split 50/50 between the Seller and Buyer. 2020 Property taxes will be paid
by the Seller and the Seller will retain all the 2020 farm income. The new Buyer
will get possession subject to the 2020 crop tenancy, all 2021 and future crop rights
and possession with convey with the property at closing.
- 1981 Int. 3288 tractor, 2WD, 540- 1000 PTO, cab, air, single hyd., showing 6116 hours, 18.4 x 38 tires
- 1973 Int. 666 gas tractor, factory wide front, 3 pt. hitch, single hyd., showing
6,487 hours, 16.9 x 34 tires with Westendorf TA 25 hyd. loader w/ 72 in. material
- 1961 Int. 560 diesel tractor, tricycle front, single hyd., rear weights, shows 2699 hours, 15.5 x 38 tires
- 1958 Farmall 560 tractor, narrow front, new tires
- 1957 Farmall 450 gas tractor, tricycle front, 15.5 x 38 tires
- 1957 Farmall 350 gas tractor, TA, wide front
- 1957 Farmall 230 tractor, fast hitch, new 11.2 x 36 tires
- 1954 Farmall Super “M” tractor , tricycle front, clam shell fenders, single hyd., new
- 14.9 x 38 tires
- 1950 Farmall “M” gas tractor, Schwartz wide front
- 1949 Farmall “H” tractor, narrow front
- 1951Farmall Super “C” tractor, narrow front
- Farmall “B” tractor, narrow front
- 2 – Titan 15.5 x 38 tires on Int. rims
This is Darold’s personal collection of International Collector tractors. They have had extensive cosmetic and mechanical work done and all run and appear to be in good condition and are in the shed.
FARM EQUIPMENT & MISC.
- Int. 370 12 ft. disc
- Int. 16, 3 x 14 pull type plow
- Brady 700H, 7’ 3 pt. chisel plow
- Int. 30, 3 pt. 7’ blade
- Two section drag harrow w/ evener, 10’
- Land Pride RTR 1274 6’ 3 pt. PTO drive tiller
- Land Pride RCR 25, 10, 3 pt. brush cutter, heavy duty
- Pressure washer
- Shop Vacuum
- Garden Way lawn cart w/ tilt bed
- Aluminum V bottom boat 12 ft.
- DR walk-behind string trimmer
- Two to three wagon loads of farm supplies and equipment
- Amish built porch swing
- 2014 Maxwell 16 ft. tandem axle trailer, 3,500 lb., winch with remote
- Two-wheel farm trailer
PICKUP - CAMPER
- 2015 Chevy 2500 HD LT pickup 4 door extended cab, auto. trans., 4WD, 6.0-liter motor, P/W, P/L 9,973 miles, one owner.
- 2016 Keystone Cougar 303RLS camper, 34’ 8”, fifth wheel, there are multiple slide-outs on the camper, and you have to see it to appreciate it. Like new condition,
used very little, the purchase sheet is available for inspection upon require. (will
be sold after the real estate)
- The Evans purchased both the pickup and camper brand new in 2016 with the thought of doing some traveling. However, the farthest they went was to Hannibal and occasionally stayed at their camp spot. Other then that the travel trailer has been kept under roof at the camp spot at the farm and the pickup has been in the shed.
10% Down sale day with the balance due at closing in 30 days or less. The cost of deed preparation, title work and title insurance premium will be split 50/50 between the Seller and Buyer. 2020 Property taxes will be paid by the Seller and the Seller will retain all the 2020 farm income. The new Buyer will get possession subject to the 2020 crop tenancy, all 2021 and future crop rights and possession with convey with the property at closing.
The Evans have just decided to purchase and build a new retirement home in Moberly, MO. This process is expected to take approximately one year and a half, therefore for the time being they have chosen to retain ownership and possession of their current home and ten acres.
Darold & Catherine Evans
11150 Monroe Road 1126, Madison, Missouri 65263
|This sale bill is subject to additions and deletions.|
All announcements made day of the sale take precedence over this advertising.
Not responsible for accidents or theft.