We will be selling 3 FARMS in 14 TRACTS in Two Counties Totaling 837 +/- ACRES
Tracts range in size from 6 Acres to 140 Acres. All the farms are currently being surveyed by Shoreline Surveying from Eldon, MO
PRE-AUCTION PROPERTY VIEWING
Saturday – September 18 from Noon to 2 PM
A Wheeler Auction Representative will be available at each farm to answer your questions.
MILLER COUNTY FARMS
TRACT 1: 121 +/- Acres located 6 miles north of Eldon at the junction of Hwy. 54 & Opie Road. This tract has access off Opie Road over a 50 ft. easement and frontage on Highway 54. There is access and frontage on Maple Street in the northwest corner of this tract. This tract is mostly wooded with some open areas.
TRACT 2: 112 +/- Acres located 6 miles north of Eldon at the junction of Hwy. 54 & Opie Road. This tract has access and frontage off Opie Road and some frontage on Hwy. 54. This tract is mostly all wooded.
TRACT 3: 47 +/- Acres located 4 1/4 miles north of Eldon on Highway 87, turn left onto Abbott Road (Co. Rd. 87-2) go 1/4 mile west to Curtiss Farm, Tract 3 is accessed off Abbott Road and is on the right side of the road. This tract is all open except for a small area of trees in the northeast corner and has two ponds. There is cattle tight fence and is currently being grazed.
TRACT 4: 47 +/- Acres located on the west side of Tract 3 and is accessed and has frontage on Abbott Road. This tract is all open except for scattered trees along the east side of the tract. There is a livestock/storage building in the southeast corner of the tract.
TRACT 5: 75 +/- Acres located west of Tract 4 and accessed off Abbott Road along a 50-foot easement on the west side of the tract. This tract is primarily all open with some scattered trees and currently being grazed. There are 2 ponds on the tract and the homestead. There is single story ranch house with two bedrooms, one bath that is currently being occupied. There is a pole frame garage/shop with concrete floor and 110/220 electricity.
TRACT 6: 53 +/- Acres located west of Tract 5 and accessed off Abbott Road and there is also access off a 50-foot easement between Tracts 5 and 6, The tract is all open except for some scattered trees and there are two ponds on the tract. The tract is currently being grazed.
TRACT 7: 21 +/- Acres accessed and with frontage on Abbott Road. The tract is all open with some scattered trees. It is in permanent pasture and had the hay baled off in 2021.
MONITEAU COUNTY FARM
The Voegeli Farm is located 9 miles north of Eldon on Highway 87 or 3/4 mile south of the Junction of Highway C and Highway 87 at (High Point MO) .
TRACT 10: 19.5 +/- Acres located on Highway 87 with access and frontage. The tract is all open with the old Voegeli Homestead.
TRACT 11: 19.5 Acres located on Highway 87 at the junction of McCarty Road. There is access off Highway 87 on the west side of tract and frontage on McCarthy Road on the north. This tract is all open with a few scattered trees.
TRACT 12: 140 +/- Acres accessed and with frontage on McCarthy Road along the north side of the tract. This tract is all open with a wooded draw through part of the tract.
TRACT 14: 76 +/- Acres accessed and with frontage off McCarthy Road along the north side of the tract. The tract is all open with two wooded draws running through it.
NOTE: The entire farm has been mowed and baled for 2021 hay season. This tract has good boundary and cross fencing for cattle grazing.
NOTE: The High Point Ranch property provide the opportunity for a variety of different uses from row crop, hay and grazing, recreational and hunting. In addition, there are opportunities for residential and commercial development. Due to the diversity and size of the tracts there are financial possibilities for any size budget.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: 10% Down sale day with balance due and possession given in 45 days or less. The 2021 property taxes will be paid by the Sellers and the Sellers will keep all 2021 income. The cost of title search, deed preparation and title insurance to be split 50/50 between the Sellers and Buyers. There is no tenancy so possession will be given at closing.
PERSONAL PROPERTY – To Sell at 1:00 PM at the Voegeli Farm
The Voegeli Farm is located 9 miles north of Eldon on Highway 87 or 3/4 mile south of the Junction of Highway C and Highway 87 at High Point MO.
TRACTORS – SKID STEER
- 2005 JD 7420 tractor, MFWD, front fenders, left hand shuttle shift, full cab, heater, dual hyds., 18.4 x 38 tires, 6,011 hours w/ JD 741 hyd. frt. loader w/ global hookup, material bucket & big bale spear
- 2006 JD 320 skid steer wheeled machine w/ grouse tracks, safety cage, tooth bucket, aux. frt. hyd., hyd. quick attach, 1,000 hours
- Ford 7700 diesel tractor, cab, 2WD, duals, shows 2,828 hours, salvage
- Bush Hog hyd. frt. loader, fits the Ford 7700
- Ford 6610 diesel tractor, 2WD, open station w/ ROPS, diesel hyds., 4,285 hours, salvage
- Dunham Lehr 22 hyd. frt. loader, fits the Ford 6610
VEHICLES & TRAILERS
- 2000 Chevy 2500 pickup, reg. cab, long bed, 4WD, 5 speed trans., 350 eng., 146,750 miles, runs
- 1995 Chevy 1500 LS pickup, extend-a cab, long bed, step side, 350 eng., quo, 2WD, runs
- 1995 Ford F0150 pickup, 4WD< 5 speed, gas eng., reg. cab, long bed
- 1983 Chevy C-30, 2WD, gas motor, 4 speed w/ 10’ Knapheide, hoist, salvage
- 1969 Dodge D-500 single axle truck, V-8, 4 speed, salvage
- 2001 Coose 24’ x 7’ tandem axle stock trailer, gooseneck
- 2013 Homemade bumper hitch trailer, 16’ flat bed, tandem axle, 5’ ramps, 2 5/16” ball, 7,000 # axle
- Bumper hitch single axle big bale trailer & 3 pt. bale spear
- 2011 Frontier DM 1270, 3 pt. disc mower, 540 PTO w/ good hood
- Kuhn 4-drum hyd. fold hay tedder, pull type
- JD 935 MoCo 9’ cut mower conditioner, gear box gone
- 2020 Bush Hog 2615 hyd. fold, 15’ rotary cutter, safety chains, solid tires, smooth top, 540 PTO
- 2001 Bush Hog Legends 2615 hyd. fold 15’ rotary cutter, safety chains, solid tires, 540 PTO
- New Idea 30’ hay & grain elevator w/ hopper
- Danuser F-8, 3 pt. post hole digger w/ 9”, 12” and 18” augers
- Shaver front mtd. hyd. post driver
- MF 740 diesel combine, salvage
- Foremost cattle chute w/ manual head catch, adjustable bottom, drop side and palpitation cage
- Cattle squeeze tub w/ 2 section of alleyway
- WW Squeeze chute & head catcher, connected to alleyway
- 20 – Reuter type steel 10’ interlocking corral system w/ a 6’ walk-thru gate
- Ideal auto cattle waterer, NEW
- Paul cattle scales, needs work
- 2 Ton creep feeder
- 100 – 5’ x 6’ Big round bales of 2021 grass hay, some net wrapped, some twine, stored outside
- 200 – 4’ x 5’ Big round bales of 2021 grass hay, net wrap, store outside
SIDE BY SIDE – ATV
- 2006 Polaris Ranger 4 x 4, fuel injection, manual dump bed, 956 hours
- 2006 Yamaha 4-wheeler
- Miller Bobcat 220 HMD, 110v, 220v, portable welder/generator
- Smith 220-amp AC welder
- Double bit grinder on pedestal stand
- 300 gal. overhead fuel tank
HIGH POINT RANCH
|This sale bill is subject to additions and deletions.|
All announcements made day of the sale take precedence over this advertising.
Not responsible for accidents or theft.