ON-LINE REAL ESTATE AUCTION
From Monroe County Courthouse in Paris, MO. East on Marion St. turn left on Hill St. to County Road 405, turn right on Ct. Rd. 436 1.4 miles, then right on Ct. Rd. 415, .7 miles to property location.
Sunday, April 25, from 2 PM to 4 PM at the property location
A Wheeler Auctions Representative will be available to answer your questions
5 Acres with 3 possibly 4 Bedroom home with 1 bathroom, Morton building, 5 miles from Mark Twain Lake Access. This acreage is located at 19994 Monroe Rd. 415, Paris MO 65275 in Monroe County.
- House Sq. Ft: 1280 sq. ft.
- Garage area is 30×30 ft. in gravel
- Morton Building 30 ft.x45 ft. with 10 ft side walls (There is plenty of foam insulation included in the Morton building to insulate the entire building)
- Workshop area is 15×30 ft. in concrete
- Rural Water
- Paris School District
- 2020 Taxes: $440.44
This property would make an excellent weekend home or starter home with plenty of space in the Morton building to not only house vehicles but room for side by sides or boats etc. The large workbench in the workshop allows for plenty of work space for tools and other necessary equipment.
ONLINE BIDDING – If you need assistance in the online bidding process please call Kylee at 573-721-3126. The bidding will be handled by ProxiBid. Online bidders must be pre-approved at least 24 hours prior to the last day of bidding on Wednesday May 7 at 12 Noon. Call Donnetta Wheeler at 660-676-4322 to be pre-approved.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: 10% Down sale day with the balance due and possession given at closing in 30 days or less. The 2021 property taxes will be prorated to the day of closing. The cost for title search deed preparation, title insurance premium, closing costs will be split 50/50 between the seller and buyer. There will be a 10% Buyer Premium based on the gross sale price.
ONLINE BIDDER TERMS: Qualifications on performance of bidding:
- Bidder must be pre-approved and qualified by Wheeler Auctions representative for successful bidding. Online bidders must be pre-approved at least 24 hours prior to the last day of bidding
- Signature of contract and 10% down will be within 24 hours after the end date and time.
- Signature after ProxiBid ending date, make arrangement ahead of time.
|This sale bill is subject to additions and deletions.|
All announcements made day of the sale take precedence over this advertising.
Not responsible for accidents or theft.