Montgomery County Real Estate & Personal Property Auction
Pre-Auction Real Estate Viewing:
Monday – March 1 from 2 PM to 4 PM
Wheeler Auctions Representatives will be available to answer your questions
The personal property will be available for Pre-Auction Viewing on Friday – March 12 from 10:00 AM to 4 PM
MONTGOMERY COUNTY COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
We will be selling approximately 2.3 acres of commercial real estate offered in two tracts in Middletown, Mo with frontage and access on Highway 161 (Johnson Street) on the north and Cherry Street all along the east side.
The property has city water and sewer and is currently being surveyed to determine exact dimensions and division line.
Tract One will be the north portion of the property and will consist of approximately .95 acre. It will have access on Highway 161 and Cherry Street and lies immediately west of the Quick Store. It has a 50’ x 70’ metal frame building that consist of a large reception area with scale house, private office, restroom, parts storage room and L-shaped shop area with three overhead doors. The building has a full concrete floor, is insulated and wired for 110 and 220v electric. The building will be sold with the current air compressor in place.
Tract Two will be approximately 1.35 acres and will have frontage on Cherry Street and join Tract One on the north. There is a 40’ x 68’ pole frame building in this tract with two 16’ roll-back doors that is currently being used for machinery and parts storage. It has a full concrete floor and is wired for electric.
In addition, there is a 60’ x 80’ steel frame open-sided building on this tract that was used for clay storage.
There is also a 22’ x 17’ x 3’ concrete retention structure for fuel tanks. The tanks are leased
The Thomas property was used as their clay mining headquarters, it has good Highway 161 frontage and access, some very functional buildings and can easily be adapted to a wide variety of usages.
In addition, there is a set of pit truck scales on Tract One that will be sold separately immediately after the real estate. The scales have a 30-foot deck, 100,000 lb. capacity, were installed in 2001 with a BTEK digital scale head. The scale is still on and working for your inspection.
The property is in the Wellsville/Middletown School District, Montgomery County Ambulance District and served by Ameren Electric.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
10% Down sale day with the balance due and possession given at closing in 30 days or less. 2021 Property taxes will be prorated to the day of closing. The cost of title search, deed preparation, title insurance premium, closing costs will be split 50/50 between the seller and buyer.
- 2011 Cat D6TXL high track dozer, cab, brush guard, 4466.5 hrs.
- 2012 Cat. 972K articulated loader, 4WD, full cab, air, electronic scales, rear camera, 26.5XR25 tires, 6,475 hrs.
- 2006 Link belt 210CX track excavator, 32” tracks w. 40” bucket w/ hyd. thumb, 5,531 hrs., Isuzu diesel
- 1996 Cat 950F rubber-tired articulated wheel loader, 4 speed shuttle shift, 23.5R25 tires, 9’ bucket
- 1998 Cat D250E articulated tandem axle haul truck, 23.5R25 tires, 18’ dump bed, 6-wheeler
- 1993 Cat D250D articulated tandem haul truck, 23.5R25 tires, 18’ dump bed, 6-wheeler
- 2005 Cat. 963C track loader, cab, good under carriage, 7,000 hrs.
- 2008 Cat. 330DL hyd. track excavator, 7,924 hrs.
- 2007 New Holland LB75B backhoe, 4WD, full cab, left hand shuttle shift, 8’ loader bucket, 16” hoe bucket
- 1983 Cat 963 track loader, cab, 18” tracks, 7.5’ toothed bucket, 8,214 hrs.
- Fiat Allis road grader, 12’ hyd. blade, s/n 61A00428
TRACTOR & EQUIPMENT
- 1963 JD 3010 tractor, gas, tricycle frt., syncro range trans., single hyd., rear wheel weights, good 15.5 x 38 tires, disassembled but complete
- JD 1018 – 10’ pull type rotary cutter, safety chains, rubber tires, 540 PTO
- Tandem 10’ wheel disc
TRUCKS – TRAILER
- 2000 Ford F-250 pickup, 4WD, ext. cab, long bed, gas motor
- 1995 Ford LTL 9000 truck, air brakes, conv. day cab, Cat. diesel, 18 spd. trans., PTO w/ hyd. wet kit, air suspension, tandem twin-screw
- 1994 Ford L 9000 dump truck, tandem twin-screw, Cat diesel, air brakes, 15’ steel dump bed
- 1986 Ford LTL 9000 dump truck, spring suspension, Cummins diesel, tandem twin-screw, air brakes, 15’ steel dump bed
- 1979 GMC 6500 single axle truck, gas motor, V-6 w/ 4 & 2 trans., w/ square metal water tank
- 1988 Talbert 46’ hyd. detach lowboy trailer, 22’ well, triple axle, air ride, 40 tons, model T3DW-40-HRG RA 1-T1
- Precision Scales w/ BTEK digital scales head, 100,000lb. capacity, 30 Ft. scale deck, 2001 put in truck scales
SHOP TOOLS & EQUIPMENT & SUPPLIES
- Viking 60,000 lb. hyd. shop press
- Orscheln floor model 110v variable speed drill press
- Hyd. shop hoist on 4” casters
- Powerkraft 220v, 225-amp welder & leader
- Miller Big 20 gas powered portable welder, 240 amp
- 12 Ft. steel 36’ steel welding table w/ 6” vise
- 18 Drawer 2-piece tool chest
- Daytona 110v double bit, bench grinder
- Portable gas-powered air compressor
- Acetylene torch set, gauges, cart, hose, head, etc.
- Lot of impact sockets, heavy duty
- Lot cabinet model 110v battery chargers
- Milwaukee M18, 18v Sawzall w. case, 2 batteries & charger
- Husqvarna 22 XP air injection chainsaw
- Pneumatic line sander
- Milwaukee cordless drill
- 2 Milwaukee grease guns
- Lot of combination wrenches
- Snap-on 25 pc. metric tap & die set
- 1In. pneumatic impact wrench
- JR 3/4” impact wrench
- Lot of 1/2” pneumatic impact wrenches
- Large filter wrench
- Rigid 4’ pipe wrench
- Snap-on 3/4″ torq wrench
- Spectra Laserplane 125 electronic level
- Spectra Laserplane 650 electronic level, tripod & pole
- Lot of gear pullers 2,3,& 4 jaw
- Lot of misc. sockets
- Lot of portable air tanks, extension cords & binder straps
- 32” Pedestal shop fan
- Alhota 320X4K portable high-pressure w/ diesel heater, 220v, hose reel
- 2 – Portable 3 in. water pumps w/ Honda 8 hp gas motor & hoses
- Solo back pack sprayer
- Lot of bolt cabinets & bins w/ all sizes if inventory
- Lot of log chain, binders, cables, clevis, etc.
- Lot new oils, grease & fluids
- Lot new Cat filters, air, oil, fuel, etc.
- Lot of new bucket teeth for backhoe & excavator
- Lot of Ditch Witch trencher teeth
- Lot of plastic drain pipe 6” to 36”
- 125 Gal. square fuel tank w/ 12v pump
- Lot of used tires
- Lot of office equipment & supplies
- Sentry office safe
- Lot of LPG fish fryers
GUNS – To sell approx.. 11;45 AM
- Remington model 550-1, 22 long or short rife, Williams Patetn NCS 2027892-2090656 others pending
- American Gun Co. N.Y. double barrel, choke bored 99094
- Steven .50 Crack shot 097 22 cal. from J. Steven Arms & Tool Co.
- New Knight 50 cal. black powder onit T-bolt, SS w/ composite, made in USA
- Muzzleloader D104 has a duck or goose on stock
- Danzig 1912 with crown, onit 1958 with knife
- Danzig 1912 with crown, 4537 ,98 with knife
- Stahlblume Ferd. Schleujermann Remsceid – Hasten has name Lew craved on it
NOTE: Order of sale. We will start on tools and shop equipment, then at 11;45 am we will sell the guns, followed by the real estate, then the scales, heavy equipment and finish up with miscellaneous.
THOMAS RENTALS LLC
KEITH (deceased) & TERRI THOMAS
For more information:
Call Charlie Nordwald 636-795-4552
|This sale bill is subject to additions and deletions.|
All announcements made day of the sale take precedence over this advertising.
Not responsible for accidents or theft.