St. Charles County
Real Estate & Personal Property Auction
Property & Auction Location
1244 Hancock Road at Wentzville, MO 63385
Directions: From the Lake St. Louis Exit on I-70, exit and go north on Guthrie Road for 2 miles to Hancock Road, turn left on Hancock Road. Property at the southwest corner of Guthrie Road and Hancock Road.
PRE-AUCTION REAL ESTATE VIEWING
FRIDAY – JUNE 25 from 2 PM to 4 PM
REAL ESTATE – To sell at 10 AM
52.36 Acres in 3 Tracts located in T47N, R2E, Section 22 of St. Charles County MO.
The tracts all lie in the Village of Josephville, MO. Tracts range in size from 9 +/- acres with homestead to 34 +/- acres of tillable farmland and woods.
All with individual county road frontage and access, at the corner of Guthrie Road and Hancock Road.
The Schulte Property has been in the same family for nearly five generations and has never been offered at public auction. This auction provides and incredible opportunity to bid on one of St. Charles County’s oldest homesteads. It has potential for residential development with public water and sewer nearby and farm and recreational potential.
TRACT ONE: Consist of 8.85 acres with frontage along the east side on Guthrie Road and frontage and access off Hancock Road along the north. Tract One has all the improvements, it has the Schulte home which is a single-story ranch style structure with three bedrooms, one bath with tub, kitchen with wooden cabinets, utility room, enclosed back porch, living room and a family room. The original structure is concrete block with several wood frame additions. It has a shingle roof, LPG forced air furnace, window air conditioner and original windows.
Tract One has a 350 ft. deep well and a concrete septic tank. Mrs. Schulte occupied the home until just a couple of years ago.
Other improvements include a two-car garage/shop which is a wood frame building with two overhead doors.
Tract One also has other farmstead support buildings including the original house that was built in about 1850, granaries and sheds that still have the log structures, machine sheds and grain bins. Tract One is primarily all open and currently in permanent pasture and hay production.
TRACT TWO: 8.88 Acres lies in between Tracts One and Three and has frontage and access off the north end along Hancock Road, it is literally all open and currently being used for pasture and hay production.
TRACT THREE: 34.63 Acres with frontage and access off Hancock Road along the north end. This tract is open on the north and south end with a strip of woods running across the center of the property.
Real Estate to be offered on Proxi-Bid.
TERMS: 10% Down sale day with the balance due and possession given at closing in 30-days of less. The title and deed preparation and closing costs to be split 50/50 between the Seller and Buyer. 2021 Property taxes to be pro-rated to the day of closing. The is no tenancy on the house, farmland or pasture, so full possession will be given at closing.
Real Estate Photo Gallery
FSA Tract Map
PERSONAL PROPERTY – To sell after Real Estate
We will start will Miscellaneous, then Household, and then Farm Equipment about Noon
- 1977 Int. 986 tractor, cab, air, good TA, good A/C, new 18.4 x 34 tires, dual PTO, dual hyds., 3 pt. 5,596 hours, two owners
- 1976 Int. 674 diesel tractor, 2WD, 3 pt., 540 PTO, 4 speed, Hi & Lo range, rear weights, 7,000 hours w/ Dunham Lehr hyd. front loader w/ sep. Hi-Lo under valve w/ bale spear
- 2 Int. heat housers w/ windshields for tractors
- MF 1051, 3 pt. 6’ rotary cutter
- Case Int. RS 551 big round baler, twine only, monitor, 5 x 5 bales, 540 PTO
- Int. 2400 big round hay baler, twine only 5 x 6 bales
- Int. 35 4-bar side delivery hay rake
- JD 1209 mower conditioner, sickle cut w/ rubber conditioning rollers
- Homemade 3 pt. big bale spear
- Int. 420 3 x 16” 3 pt. plow
- MF 2 section 3 pt. rotary hoe
- MF 3 pt. 6’ swivel blade
- Case rubber-tired farm wagon w/ 7’ x 14’ flat hay bed
- Owatonna 420 grinder-mixer, loading & unloading augers
- Ford 903, 3 pt. PTO post hole digger w/ stand
- Int. 160 two-wheel manure spreader, PTO w/ flail beater
- 6” x 30’ PTO grain auger
- Wooden belt drive wood saw
- 3 Pt. hyd. wood splitter
- McCormack Deering steel wheel pull type lime spreader
- PTO grass seeder
- Clipper seed cleaner, wooden, electric motor
- Oak 48” round pedestal table w/ extra leaf & 6 chairs
- Blonde bedroom set includes bookcase double bed frame, dresser, chest & night stand
- 2 Pine chests w/ brass pulls
- Lamp table w/ spool legs
- Pine rocker
- Platform rocker
- Wing back chair
- Kenmore electric dryer
- Kenmore automatic washer
- Frigidaire refrigerator/freezer
- Ewave refrigerator/freezer
- Kenmore microwave w/ cart
- Lot of electrical household appliances
- Lot of Corning ware dishes
- Lot of kitchen cookware
- Wall mirror
WOOD BURNING STOVES
- Charter Oak wood burning stove w/ porcelain cabinet
- Sears wood burning parlor stove w/ blower
ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES
- Large wooden wardrobe w/ bottom drawer
- Illinois #2 crock
- 6 Crock jugs & jars
- Dazey #40 glass churn w/ open gear
- Aladdin lamp w/ white milk glass base, drape pattern
- Enterprise 1-gallon cast iron sausage stuffer
- Kraut cutter
- Glass bank
- Kerosene lamp
- 4” Meat grinder w/ electric motor
- Black Hawk corn sheller
- Bow saw
LAWNMOWERS – ATV – ENGINE
- 3 Murray riding lawnmowers
- 2 Push mowers
- 1982 Honda Big Red 3-wheel ATV
- Herd ATV 12v seeder
- Wisconsin 4-cylinder air-cooled engine w/ belt pulley
- 1000 lb. Chain hoist
- Portable air compressor
- Hand tools
- Lots of hammers, wrenches, pliers, etc.
- Lots of bolts, nuts & hardware
LPG TANK – FIREWOOD
- 500 Gallon LPG tank – To sell after the real estate
- 3 Cords of seasoned firewood, stored inside
- 100 Large 5 x 5 grass hay bales, 2020 crop, stored outdoors
- 75 Large 5 x 5 hay bales, 2019 crop, stored outdoors
Personal Property Photo Gallery
|This sale bill is subject to additions and deletions.|
All announcements made day of the sale take precedence over this advertising.
Not responsible for accidents or theft.