REAL ESTATE & PERSONAL PROPERTY AUCTION IN RANDOLPH COUNTY
Directions: From Cairo, MO take Highway K east of Hwy. 63 for 3 miles to Hwy.CC, turn left and property starts on the right and the auction will be conducted at the first house on the right.
PRE-AUCTION REAL ESTATE VIEWING
Saturday – May 22nd from 2 PM to 4 PM
Auction schedule will start at 10:00 AM on household, shop, and misc. items. Real estate will start selling at 12 Noon followed by the tractors, machinery, auto, and any remaining miscellaneous.
The real estate is located in Township 55N, Range 13W, Section 33 in Randolph County. The Robb property consists of a total of 79+/- acres and will be offered in 5 tracts ranging from 6 +/- acres and the homestead to 32+/- acres.
TRACT 1: consists of 6+/- acres with access and frontage on Hwy. CC, it contains the Robb’s home and outbuilding. The home has rural water from the Macon City Water District and a septic tank. The home is a 1,080 sq. ft. story and a half all brick structure that was built in 1930. On the main floor is the kitchen which has late model oak kitchen cabinets with porcelain pulls. Formica counter tops, 4” back splash, and a double stainless-steel sink The Kenmore LPG kitchen range and exhaust hood will stay with the house.
There is also a dining room, front living room, bedroom and full bath with tub and shower combination. The main floor has carpet and vinyl flooring, window treatments and some updated windows and programmable thermostat.
In addition, the upstairs level is one large room, perfect for extra bedrooms, office, or craft area, with storage closets out over the eves.
There is also a partial unfinished basement where the new high efficiency LPG Amana forced air furnace is located, the 40-gallon LPG hot water heater and the washer and LPG dryer hookups are.
The exterior of the home is Moberly brick, with a spacious covered front porch, 3-year old red metal roof with vinyl siding, covered eves and soffit.
Other improvements on Tract 1 include a 50’ x 36’ x 10’ Morton building that is being used for a garage, shop area and storage. It is pole frame structure with a full concrete floor, wired for 110 & 220v electric. It has 17’6” roll back doors on the east side and an 8’ x 17’6” fiber glass roll-up door on the south with a walk-in door, cabinets and a work bench.
Also, there is a 30’ x 40’ x 16’ side wall, pole frame machine/ storage building that is open to the south.
In addition, there is a hip-roof barn on Tract One that is being used for storage.
TRACT 2: Consists of 8+/- acres and has frontage on Hwy. CC along the west side. It is basically all open and currently being used for hay production and the balance is in wooden fence row, creek banks and a lake located in the middle.
TRACT 3: Consists of 13+/- acres and lies in the corner of Hwy. CC along the west and Hwy. K on the south. It is primarily open with the balance in wooded fence rows and a draw along the south side. Tract 3 has 6 acres of tillable ground leased for the 2021 crop year.
TRACT 4: has 32 +/- acres that lies in the southeast corner of the farm, it has frontage and access off Hwy. K in the very southeast corner, it is basically open and currently has 20 acres leased out for the 2021 crop year. The balance is in wooded draws and fence rows.
TRACT 5: Has 20+/- acres with 10 acres tillable and leased out for the 2021 crop year and the balance is in wooded draws and fence rows. Tract 5 has frontage along Hwy. CC on the west end.
NOTE: 2021 Crop year tenancy: The crop lease covers 36 acres of tillable ground located on Tracts, 3,4 and 5. The lease amounts to $150.00 per acre for one year only and is payable in December 2021 to the new buyer(s).
There is no tenancy on the pasture/ hay ground or hunting leases.
NOTE: The Robb Family has owned, farmed, and lived on the property for 48 years. It is a beautiful homestead with lots of character and quality structures. Close to Highway 63, has black top frontage, rural water, crop income, hunting and recreational acreage.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: 10% Down payment due the day of the auction with the balance due and possession given at closing in 45 days or less (subject to crop tenancy). 2021 Property taxes will be pro-rated to the date of closing. The 2021 crop income will go to the new buyer(s) in December. The cost for deed preparation, title search, title commitment and closing costs will be split 50/50 between the sellers and buyers. Title work and closing will be done by and at Town and country Abstract in Moberly, MO.
NOTE: County water runs along Highway CC.
SCHOOL: The property is in the Northeast R-4 School District at Cairo, MO
SURVEY: A new survey has been commissioned for by the Family to be done prior to the auction. It will be paid for by the seller and exact acres will be used for the sales contracts and closing purposes.
TRACTORS & FARM EQUIPMENT
- JD 2010 tractor, gas, wide front, showing 2,919 hours
- IH 504 tractor, gas, wide front, 3 pt.
- Farmall 656 gas tractor, factory wide front, 3 pt., dual hyds. w/ IH 2000 hyd. loader w/ hyd.
- Bale spike, 3 pt.
- Boom 3 pt.
- Bale carrier for loader
- 5’ Rotary cutter, 3 pt.
- JD 7’ #5 sickle mower
- 2 – Wagon running gears
- 3 – Pickup bed trailers
- JD top link
- JD low pressure 2.5” x 8” cylinder
- Steel wheels 28’ & 30”
- Wheel weights
- 1998 Buick LaSabre car, 135,500 miles
PORTABLE BUILDING – GATES
- Wooden 8’ x 12’ storage building with floor, shingle roof
- Metal panel gates, various lengths
- Drill press & drill
- Lincoln 225 stick welder
- Lot of electrical hand tools, saws, drills, sanders
- Chain saw sharpener
- Portable generator
- Oxygen acetylene tanks & gauges on cart
- Wheel wrenches & tools
- Lot of pipe wrenches
- Lot of bolt cutters
- Lot hand tools, shovels, jacks, post mall, forks, crow bars, pliers, vise grips, files, etc.
- Woodworking tools
- Poulan chain saw, 16” bar
- Remington electric 110v chainsaw
- 2- Wood woven wire stretchers
- 2 – Cordless drills
- 2 – Cutoff saws
- 2 – Dremel tools
- Floor jack 3-ton
- 3 – Sets of sockets & ratchets, 3/4”, 1/2″, & 3/8”
- sockets & ratchets
- 5” Vise
- Lot of extension cords
- Log chains
- Pressure washer, 1400 PSI
- Air compressor 125 PS, 21-gallon tank, 2.5 hp
- Shoemaker 100/200-amp 6-12-volt battery charger
- 3 – Small battery chargers
- 3 – Portable air tanks
- 5 – Parts organizers
- File cabinet w/ 2 drawers
- Base cabinet
- Two door upright cabinet
- Gun cleaning kit
- 2 – 20’ extension ladders
- Wooden ladders
- Wooden 5’ table
- Lazy Boy rocker/ recliner
- Living room sofa
- Kenmore 500 auto. washer
- Kenmore 400 LPG auto. dryer
- Roper refrigerator/ freezer, 14 cu. ft.
- Maytag refrigerator/freezer, 19.6 cu. ft.
- Haier chest type 5 cu. ft. freezer
- Lot of electrical household appliances & cookware
- Sanyo 42” TV
- Stereo, 8-track, turn table & radio
- Stereo w/ speakers
- Canning jars
ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES
- Oak library table
- Wishbone dresser w/ mirror
- Budweiser mirror in oak frame
- 2 – Armoires
- 1 Set of milk glass dishes, grape pattern
- 1 set of water glasses
- 4 – Cup/plate crystal tea sets
- Treadle style grind stone
- Cast iron cistern pump
- Cast iron kettle, cracked
- Cast iron pots & pans
- Sausage grinder
- Appleton corn sheller
- Wooden chicken coop
- Metal incubator
- Wooden chicken nest
- Double Cola soda crates
- 2 – One-man saws
- 2 – Primitive bucksaws
- MFA member sign
- Antique croquet set
- Antique doors, various sizes
- Chicken collectables
- Vintage & primitive décor
- Vintage ball cap collection
- Decorative benches & chairs
- Vintage vinyl record collection
- E. Myers well pump
- Wooden two-wheel cart
LAWN EQUIPMENT – FISHING EQUIPMENT – MISC.
- JD X340 L & G tractor, hydrostat, 54” deck, 756 hours
- JD 214 L & G tractor, 47” deck
- Yard Machine lawnmower 17 hp, 46” cut
- JD model 80 lawn trailer
- Craftsman string trimmer
- 2 – Electric fence chargers
- Grilla campfire swing-away grill, New
- Gas grill
- 11 – Rods & reels
- 3 – Tackle boxes
- 2 – Wooden porch swings
- Boys AMF bike
- Wooden double side hunting dog box
- Various size lumber
Tract Soil Map
ODELL (deceased) & SHERRY ROBB
|This sale bill is subject to additions and deletions.
All announcements made day of the sale take precedence over this advertising.
Not responsible for accidents or theft.